That sleek body was designed by legendary Pininfarina design studio, or more specifically by Leanardo Fioravanti in 1968 in just 7 days. Fitted under that sculpted bonnet was a 4.4ltr V12 producing 352bhp plainly putting this in the emerging supercar market, which would propel it from 0-60mph in 5.4s and on up to 174mph. Produced from 1968 to 1973 only 1284 hard top versions like the one below were built meaning this striking car is also rare. The only real change that occurred to the car was the change from fixed front light behind a Perspex panel to the pop-up lights in 1971.
The car below is one of only 158 right hand drive versions built.
For more information-